Syntheway Zephyrus is a Hybrid Synthesizer that combines an analog synthesis engine and SoundFont oscillator to produce complex pads and background sounds.
- Soundfont Oscillator: The SFO Uses the raw samples in a SoundFont file (*.SF2) as waveforms. Samples can be arranged into Banks, Patches, Key and Velocity zones.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Oscillator - DCO - with 3 selectable waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse) have knobs to control the octave (4' 8' 16') , and interval.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Filter - DCF - A) with control over cutoff, contour amount, FM mod and emphasis. B) with control over ADSR envelope generator (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- 1 Mixer, controlling oscillators A & B, master volume, Filter mod and Tracking rate.
- LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with 2 selectable waveforms (Triangle & Pulse)
- Loudness Contour with control over ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Distortion Unit (Waveshaper): A wave distortion effect which maps input to output values using flexible spline-based graph. # PORTAMENTO/GLIDE control: affects pitch transitions. A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- Delay Effect Built-in: with Modulation (Varies the delay time dynamically- 0 to 10V ) and Amount of Feedback controls.
- 64 presets (Pre-programmed sounds), including a vast array of Synths (Lead, Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Flute, Malet), Atmos, Pads and FX. Some of them mixed with SoundFont (SF2) Oscillator's background.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard that can be played with the mouse, or keyboard (Q is Middle-C, Z two Octaves lower)
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller (Control of all parameters for use with external hardware control). 23 MIDI CC messages are recognized.
( Syntheway ZEP )
» version 1.1 - posted on 2010-05-01
32 new predefined sounds. Redesigned GUI. Some bug-fixes and smaller improvements. Includes a vast array of Synths (Lead, Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Flute, Malet), Atmos, Pads and FX.
» version 1.0 - posted on 2005-08-05
EULA - End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS LEGAL AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
The use and redistribution of "Syntheway VSTi/ VST" ("Software") is subject to the following conditions:
1. All copyrights to the Software are exclusively owned by the Author: Daniel Alberto Laiseca.
2. You (the user) have the right to evaluate this Software for the period of 30 days, provided the Software is not used for profit, including but not limited to creating patch libraries and sounds for any pieces you are profiting from. Should you continue use of the Software after your evaluation period expires, or use it for any profit, you shall pay the registration fee.
3. The unregistered demo version of the Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified in any way. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of the Software without written permission from the Author. The unregistered demo version of the Software may not be bundled or distributed with any other product without written permission of the Author.
4. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the Software on one or several computers, for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered Software may not be rented or leased, or given away to the third person, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this License Agreement. If the Software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions of the Software.
You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this License Agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
5. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, TRADE OR PRACTICE. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTIOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
6. Installing and using the Software signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of this License Agreement.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this License Agreement you must remove the Software files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
8. Acknowledgements: VST is a trademark of Steinberg Soft- und Hardware GmbH. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners, and do not imply owner's endorsement of this product, or guarantee full compliance with owner's standards.
9. All questions concerning this License Agreement shall be directed to: e-mail: email@example.com