Syntheway Zephyrus is a Hybrid Synthesizer that combines an analog synthesis engine and SoundFont oscillator to produce complex pads and background sounds.
- Soundfont Oscillator: The SFO Uses the raw samples in a SoundFont file (*.SF2) as waveforms. Samples can be arranged into Banks, Patches, Key and Velocity zones.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Oscillator - DCO - with 3 selectable waveforms (Saw, Triangle, Pulse) have knobs to control the octave (4' 8' 16') , and interval.
- 2 Digitally Controlled Filter - DCF - A) with control over cutoff, contour amount, FM mod and emphasis. B) with control over ADSR envelope generator (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- 1 Mixer, controlling oscillators A & B, master volume, Filter mod and Tracking rate.
- LFO (Low Frequency Oscillator) with 2 selectable waveforms (Triangle & Pulse)
- Loudness Contour with control over ADSR (Attack, Decay, Sustain, Release).
- Distortion Unit (Waveshaper): A wave distortion effect which maps input to output values using flexible spline-based graph. # PORTAMENTO/GLIDE control: affects pitch transitions. A gliding effect that allows a sound to change pitch at a gradual rate, rather than abruptly, when a new key is pressed or MIDI note sent.
- Delay Effect Built-in: with Modulation (Varies the delay time dynamically- 0 to 10V ) and Amount of Feedback controls.
- 64 presets (Pre-programmed sounds), including a vast array of Synths (Lead, Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Flute, Malet), Atmos, Pads and FX. Some of them mixed with SoundFont (SF2) Oscillator's background.
- On-screen MIDI keyboard that can be played with the mouse, or keyboard (Q is Middle-C, Z two Octaves lower)
- FULL MIDI Automation: Complete MIDI Continuous Controller (Control of all parameters for use with external hardware control). 23 MIDI CC messages are recognized.
( Syntheway ZEP )
Zephyrus VSTi is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-05-01. The program can be installed on Linux, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win98, WinOther, WinVista, WinXP, Other.
Zephyrus VSTi (version 1.1) has a file size of 1.88 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 153 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Zephyrus VSTi since it was posted on our website on 2015-04-28.
The latest version is 1.1 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2017-07-03.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2010-05-01
32 new predefined sounds. Redesigned GUI. Some bug-fixes and smaller improvements. Includes a vast array of Synths (Lead, Organ, Clavinet, Harpsichord, Flute, Malet), Atmos, Pads and FX.